It is prone to snowfall in winter, which not only brings inconvenience to citizens, but also affects the management of sheds to a certain extent. In this kind of weather, what should our vegetable farmers' friends pay attention to?
1. Shelf stability check: For old greenhouses or greenhouses with deformed frameworks, pillars should be used to strengthen them to prevent snow from collapsing.
2. Management of external thermal insulation cover: During the daytime, it is necessary to roll up the thermal insulation cover / grass to increase the scattered light in the shed, and cover it with plastic cloth to prevent rain and snow from soaking the external thermal insulation cover; It is necessary to add a layer of rain / snow film; it is necessary to clear the snow in time, especially to strengthen snow removal at night;
3. You can use Yuba and incandescent lamps to supplement the light and increase the temperature; use hot blast stove, "hot treasure" burning block, temporary stove, etc. to ensure the minimum temperature in the shed is not lower than 8 ℃. For the automatic heating fan, it can be started for 1-1.5 hours at 10 o'clock at night and 2 o'clock in the morning. It can also use the "greenhouse hot treasure" emergency warming block, with 10 yuan per acre of land, and ignite the application at about 1 o'clock in the morning;
4. Strengthen greenhouse insulation
Place a layer of corn stalk on the outside of the greenhouse wall and fix it, and then enclose a layer of old shed film outside the corn stalk to enhance thermal insulation.
Greenhouse backslope thickening: Cover grass curtains or insulation blankets on the backslope to strengthen insulation and reduce indoor heat loss.
Increasing the thickness of grass quilts or quilts, using double-layer straw curtains, or adding a layer of agricultural film to the original covering material to reduce the heat dissipation of the front roof.
A plastic cloth fence is set at the entrance of the greenhouse to further buffer the function and keep the operation room door closed at any time.
The second floor curtain is added in the greenhouse, and the skirt film is added inside the front foot of the greenhouse.
At night, a layer of grass curtain is enclosed outside the front corner of the greenhouse to enhance the insulation ability.
5. Except for harvesting commercial fruits, do not perform agricultural operations such as watering, fertilizing, spraying, pruning, etc., but you can remove abnormal fruits.
Source: Beijing Agricultural Technology Promotion Network